Thursday, July 17, 2014

With Joy And Wild Abandon

Just returned home from a few foggy days of camping at one of my favorite places on the planet, Kalaloch Beach. I was accompanied by my better half, my youngest born, and my faithful dog. We all had a relaxing and enjoyable time, but it may be that good old Ranger has the most fun of all.



When it comes to romping across that wide, sandy Pacific beach with joy and wild abandon, nobody - and I mean NOBODY - does it better than Ranger.


* * * * *


Three stories about this year's camping trip to the Pacific coast:

                                             With Joy And Wild Abandon
                                             With Hope And Desperate Longing
                                             With Peace And New Beginnings

* * * * *


Here are some stories about my 2012 trip to the Kalaloch coast:

                                          It's All About The Food
                                          It's All About Playing On The Beach
                                          It's All About The Sunsets
                                          It's All About The Artistic Inspiration

* * * * *

My family and I go to Kalaloch a lot. Here are stories from our trips over the years:

2019

2018 

2017 

2015

2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!