Sunday, April 26, 2015

Primary Colors

My experience of India so far has been limited to city life. I've been riding around in crazy rickshaw taxis, hopping in and out of electronics stores and supermarkets, and chasing children around their spacious home in the hills.

Waiting outside house church this morning for the van driver to fetch us on the third load for home, I finally got a different perspective of this land. I noticed:


^ blazing red tropical flowers,


^ a carpet of yellow petals scattered under my feet,


^ and the brilliant blue sky overhead. 

For a moment, India gave me a rare glimpse of her natural colors, and I'm happy to see that they are good. 

* * * * *

Here is the full story of my trip to Hyderabad, India and my visit with the Indian Princesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!