Monday, May 18, 2015

Oh So Special

On my last day in India, we went out for ice cream.


The shop was funky and cool, decidedly western and hipersterific in its vibe. Though I often find myself amused by Hyderabad's amateurish attempts at Western aesthetics, this place was not too far off the mark. I was somewhat impressed.

And then I noticed the name of the establishment.

Oh So Stoned.

Goodness. Something was definitely lost in translation during that naming process.

But lucky for us, the comically hard-edged swagger of the restaurant's name held no sway over our visit.

We had a birthday to celebrate.


Our little Indian princess carefully nibbled away at her enormous and delicious birthday sundae, making for an oh-so-special afternoon. 

* * * * *

Here is the full story of my trip to Hyderabad, India and my visit with the Indian Princesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!