Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Trust Me, This Will Work


Here's my proposal for creating peace on earth and goodwill toward all people: squish painting. 

I truly believe that a human being has never been born who does not love this process. 

Fold a sheet of paper in half.
Open it up and generously slap some paint on one side. 
Refold the paper and squish the two sides together. 
Open and marvel at your creation. 

This exercise soothed the souls of my Indian companions today, adults and children alike. We burned through several dozen sheets of paper and a set of paints in an hour, and every moment radiated pure magic and happiness. 

So I'm convinced we can make this happen. Let's stop war, end oppression and build lasting peace for the ages, simply by turning to the therapeutic powers of squish painting. 

* * * * *

Here is the full story of my trip to Hyderabad, India and my visit with the Indian Princesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!