Monday, April 27, 2015

Rooftop Supper



^ Welcome to the roof of the Joy House. It might just be my favorite spot in India. 

So far. 


^ The view of the palms is frondalicious. 

Can't you just imagine the rattling whoosh as the breeze blows through?


^ And let's be honest. From this vantage point, the potential stalking opportunities are boundless. 

If you're into stalking Indians. Which I am not. 


^ I'm much more interested in the sunset-chasing opportunities. Very little chasing is involved. You just stand in the middle of the roof and let your jaw drop as the scene unfolds before your boggling eyes  

Tonight's offering was a doozy. 


^ But the main event of the rooftop experience is supper. Prepared by our lovely kitchen staff, tonight's offering was rice and - wait for it - tomato curry! That's the first break in the lentil curry routine since I arrived and definitely a reason to celebrate this rooftop supper. 

* * * * *

Here is the full story of my trip to Hyderabad, India and my visit with the Indian Princesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!