Monday, January 1, 2018

Something New

[ The rare gift of a Pacific Northwest White Christmas fell upon us this year, 
a secret whisper of goodness to come. 

The snow faded in just a few days but I still remember and give thanks for every sparkling flake.]


A new year is a fresh start.


A crisp white page.
A bright light in the window.
A tiny star twinkling in the night sky..

And I am very much in need.


For me, 2017 was a black and bumpy ride. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I won't complain about what happened because life is made up of light and dark, but I refuse to ride that train any longer. 


A new year is here. And I am ready to begin something new.

* * * * *

If you enjoy stories about snow and new beginnings, 
check out my very first post, written back in January 2010,

1 comment:

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!