Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Life Changing


Can $18 change your life? Yes. The answer is yes. 

Unscrew the lid and breathe in. 

Peppermint
Grapeseed oil.

The fragrance is fresh and light and natural. 
Smells like clean.

Pour some out into your hand. 

Pleasingly silky and smooth. 
Rich and just the right amount of thick.

Spread it in your hair.

Feel your scalp tingle
Gently rub it through your hair.

You can almost hear your hair saying, "Ahhhh. Thank you."

Rinse it out and towel dry. 

Feel the comb slide through tangle free hair
Look in the mirror and notice an immediate difference.

Know that your life has changed.  

* * * * *

Look, I like a good beauty product as much as the next girl. But I'm quite lazy about seeking them out.

You know, it's easy enough to select the first thing that jumps out at me in the Target aisles or more likely, buy whatever my daughters are using. But every now and then, I realize that there has got to be a better alternative to my current shampoo and actually do some research to sort out my current hair dilemma:

Dry, listless locks.
A decided lack of previously springy curls
An itchy, burning rash on any part of my skin that my current shampoo and conditioner touch. 

It took me many months to get here but it finally dawned on me that I needed something different.

This realization led me on a happy Google search that has blown my mind.

My hair doesn't need shampoo at all. 


And now that my hair is smooth and soft and happy again, it is no stretch at all to say that my life has truly changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!