Monday, June 24, 2013

Sirius And Cedric


You know, I like to pretend I'm not a cat person. 

I'm all about my good dog and constant companion, Ranger, and I tend to act like the three cats who live here are just furry little ships who pass in the night, and make no difference to me. 

But the truth is that I am madly in love with my sweet feline band of brothers, and when I find them curled up together, sleeping in each others' arms, my heart plain melts. 

* * * * *

I've written more stories about my cats. But wait. That doesn't make me a crazy cat lady, does it?

2 comments:

  1. I can't pretend...I am WAY to allergic to be a cat person. But those are awesome, literary themed cat names. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Harry Potter-inspired, of course, and it took us many hours to sort out just the right persona for each cat. Imagine our horror when we found out that our carefully named girl-cat, Luna, was actually a boy!

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!