Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mellow Yellow


When it comes to colors, I play favorites. I'm all about red. This is especially true in the world of nature; I'm drawn to red flowers, red berries, red twigs, and in the fall, I greatly favor blazing red leaves. Ranging from firey orange to deep reddish purple and set off by a deep blue sky on a sunny day, those scarlet autumn leaves never fail to light up the heart of a red-lover like me.

However, it occurred to me today that my single-minded passion for red may be causing me to overlook the other star of fall's color story: yellow. So I decided to pay him special attention on my walk today, and give him a chance to impress me. I still love red best, but I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed my mellow yellow adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!