Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#yolo

Batting practice
"Mom, I''m on the big screen!"
Father-daughter fans.
That's way more that six flags over this Texas stadium, and almost all of them are Lone Stars.
I love you, Texas, but I'm repping for the whole USA.
Seventh-inning selfie.

There is one simple reason why my family set off on a 2200 mile drive to Arlington, Texas.

Baseball.

More specifically, Texas Rangers baseball.

My youngest is a huge fan of the team, ever since 2010, when the Rangers played in the World Series for the first time in franchise history. She just took a liking to the team, and cheered for them in their follow-up Series appearance in 2011. Even though the Rangers twice failed to win the championship, my daughter was hooked.

So since we were already planning to drive her back to school for the fall semester in Arizona, I suggested we swing through Arlington for a game. Why not?

You only live once.


* * * * *

Wanna learn more about my #yolo road trip? Read here:


And for more stories about stadium sports, check out:

2 comments:

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!