Sunday, February 4, 2024

Lazy Sunday Grace

While I was mopping floors today, Gracie took a (nother) nap.
 

Lazy Sunday, snoozing in the late afternoon

Listening to my mom just to see what she's doing

Hello, let's go, Grace. Yo, Mom, what's crackin'?

You thinking what I'm thinking? Downstairs! Man, it's happenin'.

But first, my hunger pains are making me frantic

Let's hit up the fridge and mack on some carrots

No doubt you've got treats to make me feel sassy

I love those carrots like Timmy loves Lassie.


Two: no. Six, no. Twelve, baker's dozen!

I told you that I'm crazy for these carrots, woman.

Yo, when's it walk time? Can't wait, dude.

Well, let's hit up the sidewalks on our dopest route.

I prefer the high school, that's a good one too

But the woods are the best; true that; double true!

56th and Chennault; step on it, Momma

What do you wanna do, Grace? Walk attack, super bomb-a!


It's the Chronic - what? - cles of Sunday Grace

Yes, the Chronic - what? - cles of Sunday Grace

We love the Chronic - what? - cles of Sunday Grace

Pass that Chronic - what? - cles of Sunday Grace

* * * * *

Inspired by watching my dog sleep and thinking about one of my favorite early dayz memes of all times, Lazy Sunday by The Lonely Island.

Video here, original lyrics below.


Lazy Sunday, wake up in the late afternoon

Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'

Hello? What up, Parns? You, Samberg, what's crackin'?

You thinking what I'm thinking? Narnia! Man, it's happenin'

But first my hunger pains are sticking like duct tape

Let's hit up Magnolia and mack on some cupcakes

No doubt that bakery's got all the bomb frostings

I love those cupcakes like McAdams loves Gosling


Two; no. Six; no. Twelve, baker's dozen!

I told you that I'm crazy for these cupcakes, cousin

Yo, where's the movie playin? Upper West Side, dude

Well, let's hit up Yahoo! Maps to find the dopest route

I prefer MapQuest; that's a good one, too

Google Maps is the best; true that; double true!

68th and Broadway; step on it, sucka

What you wanna do, Chris? Snack attack, motherf**ker!


It's the Chronic - what? - cles of Narnia

Yes, the Chronic - what? - cles of Narnia

We love the Chronic - what? - cles of Narnia

Pass that Chronic - what? - cles of Narnia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!