Sunday, July 14, 2019

Thanks, Tillamook

Hey, remember a couple months back, when the Tillamook people asked to use my 2014 tweet about taking their cheese to Vietnam in a marketing campaign?

Well, of course, I don't blame you if you don't. If you'd like to read all the details, go here. 

But the gist of my story today is that when I told Tillamook yes, they promised to send me a thank-you gift. 

I've been quite excited about that.

And today, when I was out and about, and my third-born texted me to say I'd received a package that commanded, "Refrigerate upon arrival," I knew my lucky ship had finally sailed into port. 

So I rushed home, grabbed the box out of the fridge, and here's what happened next:



And then, later that afternoon, this happened:


Yum! Thanks, Tillamook.

* * * * *

What started as an off-the-cuff tweet back in 2014 led to an interesting offer, a dairy industry fact-finding mission, and in the end, a cheesy gift. Here's the full story:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!