Friday, July 13, 2018

Fine

Today is Day 10 of my adventure in Ohio and you better believe I’m missing my dog.

I’m not exactly worried about her - I know the rest of the family is perfectly capable of keeping Gracie happy and she’s been two weeks without me before. Still, I’ve been dreaming about her most nights and just feeling a tad bit lost without my mischievous red shadow at my side.

So it was with a bit of melancholy that I radioed  in to my fourth born tonight and asked her for a report. “How is my dog?” I asked.

Instead of a verbal response, I received this:


A picture is often worth a thousand words but sometimes it needs to speak only one.

Fine.

My dog is doing just fine without me. All the same, I can’t wait to get home and see her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!