Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Support The Clippers


All my life, I've been partial to bright red tulips. Their bold, deep, saturated color pops out from all that surrounds them and satisfies my soul with its intensity. To tell you the truth, I just ignore all the other colors. They simply can't compare to the breathtaking beauty of the reds. 

But today I saw these pale, pastel charmers and it got me to thinking. Maybe I've been missing something. Could it be that light colors are just as good as red? Have I been overlooking the entire spectrum of tulips, by thinking that the red ones are the best?

Thanks, Donald Sterling; your ignorant attitudes and racist remarks have helped me rethink my floral priorities.

Just goes to show that good can come from some very dark places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!