Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Furry Valentine

I knew this day was coming.

The moment his vet started talking about surgery, Ranger's destiny was clear.

Yes, he would soon be tumor-free. And even a non-cancerous tumor is a bad tumor, so good riddance to all four of those nasty things.

But.
Surgery requires incisions.
And incisions require fur-free regions.
And fur-free regions....well, they are never attractive.

Ranger had his big day on February 13. Thankfully, the procedure went well and my spunky lad is bouncing back quickly.

But please, I must ask you to pardon my dashing Irish gentleman's current look.

Just give him a few months to regrow his luxurious ginger coat and then good old Ranger will be looking his best once again.


* * * * *

Here's the backstory on Ranger's medical drama:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!