Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Spray Paint: Part 1

Question: What do you do when the bookcases in your newly remodeled office are dark, drab, and seriously lacking in fun?

Answer: Invest a few dollars in some kooky thrift store knick-knacks and a can of white gloss spray paint, and do what comes naturally.


Mmm so bright and fresh. My shelves look much spunkier, the world has a few less ugly pieces of bric-a-brac kicking around, and I got to have some fun with spray paint.

Which reminds me of a great story involving me, spray paint, a graffiti wall in the heart of Seattle, and a chance encounter with a straight-up thug. Which I will share tomorrow.

Trust me, that story is worth the wait.

* * * * *



For the full story on my office makeover, read these::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!