Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You Be The Judge; I'm Too Tired To Think

The last day of a road trip is always brutal. Today we hauled ourselves home from Sacramento, California; not the longest distance I've covered in one day but we were tenacious. Other than a quick stop in Redding for our last round of Double-Doubles at the northernmost In-N-Out, and mandatory refueling and restroom breaks, we drove nonstop.


View Larger Map

In order to preserve our sanity, and to appreciate the gorgeous scenery as it whizzed by my speeding bullet of a car, we snapped a lot of photos. Despite the fact that the camera was hurtling past the subject at upwards of 70 m.p.h., I managed to get a few really decent shots and happily Instagrammed them right away. So satisfying.

But at the end of the day, I found myself at home with a camera roll full of dozens of somewhat interesting photos of highly questionable quality. In my current mindset of road weariness and unconditional surrender to forces beyond my control, I decided to play around with a few of these funky photos to see what I might create. The results are for you to judge; I can only say I had fun making them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!