Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Why I Love To Go To Target

I take a lot of teasing about my frequent trips to Target. Yes, I go almost every day. Most of the time, I am strictly business, in and out with whatever I need (usually groceries) in less than fifteen minutes.

But what I really love to do is stop in when I have nothing on my shopping list, but some free time to simply wander around the store.  Because Target is more than just a store; it's almost like an art exhibit full of visual beauty. Everywhere I look, I see a non-stop flow of interesting colors, textures, lines and shapes that stimulate my imagination and jump start my creativity. 

Here are a few pics from a recent visit to show you what I mean. I hope you enjoy browsing through them as much as I enjoyed capturing and posting them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!