Saturday, January 2, 2016

We Are All Together

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - The Beatles




Happy Birthday to me.
Happy New Year to us all.

As 2016 kicks into gear, we all rejoice in the precious gift of a fresh beginning, a clean slate, the ultimate annual do-over.

Truth be told, each one of us has the chance to seize this opportunity every single day of our lives. Whenever we feel life dragging us down or binding us up, we can - and we should - start a new chapter in the book of our lives.

Sill, it's awfully fun when we all turn over that fresh new page at the same time.

Happy New Year to us, all together.

* * * * *

Celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas with me!

The Ninth Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!