Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Heidi's Happy Photos

For the past week or so, it's been crazy foggy here in the great Pacific Northwest. The moody, glum, sullen grey stuff has been upon us morning, noon, and night, and it's even been creeping into my Instagram feed:


And while I have enjoyed the mysterious and brooding effect that these low-flying clouds have had upon my photography, my foggy feed is totally put to shame by the work of my dear friend, Heidi. 

It should be mentioned that Heidi has only been on Instagram for about a month. But she is quickly making up for lost time, turning her artistically gifted energies toward this quirky brand of photography, and her feed is beautiful. Check out her entire gallery at @heidiconahan on Instagram, or here on the plain ol' internet.

And feast your eyes on her fabulous fog-filled photos:


Thank you, Heidi. I don't usually feel cheerful about grey winter gloom, but your foggy photos always put a smile on my face.

* * * * *

More stories about marvelous, mysterious fog:


2 comments:

  1. Diane, my inspiration to get out in my world and shot what I see comes from you. Thank you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a long history of inspiring each other, don't we. I'm very glad you are my friend. :)

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!