Friday, February 3, 2023

Groundcat’s Day

"I am a sleepy fellow. I will take a nice long nap the first chance I get." -Ruskin Bond
And also Sirius Streicher. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1E3BtLIQbRObzloxp0RcKFfbFozecqQWx

Look, he's not exactly Punxsutawney Phil but on this Groundhog Day, my cat's message is clear: It's still winter. Go back to bed.

And if there's anyone who knows how to do cuddly cold weather naps, it's Sirius. Oh sure, he's all for a sunshiny spot in which to curl up, but what this guy really craves is cushy comfort. A soft wool rug in the hall, the fuzzy throw on the couch, and a plush microfiber blanket top his list of snug nap spots. 

So go ahead, Sirius, luxuriate in your naps, day in and day out, as if every day was the same soothing blur of delicious snooze sessions. And for the next six weeks, may we all follow your blissed out lead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!