Friday, August 30, 2019

Small White Vessels


Every morning, as I bounce out of my bunk to start my day, I like to get my mind right to work on a creative challenge.

Those of us who don't drink coffee must use other means to jump start our brains, and this is what works for me.


For today's puzzle, I saddled up my CRV and headed off on a three-part round-up of local thrift stores, in search of small white vessels.

Trays,
bowls,
cups, and
plates

that I will use to organize a little collection.

As luck would have it, I wrangled up a nice little herd.


For today, I'm enjoying the clean and fresh vibes of my new and surprisingly satisfying assortment of small white vessels, empty and eclectic though they may be. 

And tomorrow, I can't wait to wake up  and face the new challenge of putting these little doggies to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!