Friday, March 18, 2016

Finals Week


During my college dayzz, I lived in the dorm for eight quarters.

And each and every one of those quarters, during finals week, usually around midnight on Monday night, a male voice would ring out from one of the upper floors and bounce around the courtyard for all to hear:

"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!!!"

I never figured out who he was. But he yelled that phrase, word for word, quarter after quarter, just like clockwork.

I really loved that guy.

He was quoting the movie, Network. Watch this clip and maybe, on behalf of stressed-out college students everywhere who are cramming for finals this week, you'll get up from your chair, run to your window, open it up, stick out your head, and yell that legendary phrase.

Listen carefully, and you might just hear me yelling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!