Monday, February 15, 2016

My Yelp Review

"I'm the best there is at what I do." - Wolverine from X-Men

The true magnificence of the marble and precision of the stonework is not fully 
revealed in this photo, but you get the idea. 


If you are looking for a counter top super hero, choose Mike Cooper. 

I'll be honest. When it comes to contracting work on my home, I'm a nit-picking perfectionist. I have ridiculously strong opinions about what I want and borderline unrealistic standards about the finished look. Not surprisingly, I have a hard time finding ordinary human beings who can live up to my high expectations. 


Mike Cooper totally rescued me from the sea of average contractors. From our first meeting to discuss my project to the final install, every aspect of Mike's process and professional manner was spot-on. He pays close attention to detail, communicates well, and follows through on all phases of the job. 


For seven hours last Friday, my home transformed into a makeshift stone fabrication site. Between the heavy duty trolleys, various saws, and windswept spray of fine marble dust, Mike and his crew were definitely not fooling around. 


His wife, Jenna, was also a huge asset to the project. I spent several hours with her in the Lynnwood showroom, mulling over design options and bouncing ideas off her. Her knowledge, flexibility and listening skills are also off the charts. 

Ranger is always a little uneasy with workmen in the house, 
but he gives our new counters two big paws-up. 


I love, love, LOVE my new counter tops. Not only are they beautiful, but every detail of their craftsmanship and installation is immaculate. 

When it comes to stone counter tops, Mike Cooper is the best there is at what he does.



* * * * *

Mike Cooper owns Integrity Stonework and serves up his super powers all over western Washington. His wife manages their showroom in Lynnwood on 196th, open Wednesdays through Saturdays. Their young son reportedly loves to play with rocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!