Sunday, April 27, 2014

From Me To You


On a day when I needed a little pick-me-up, this sweet chalk drawing popped up literally in the middle of my path, filling the wide sidewalk before my feet.

I have no idea who put it there. And certainly, that person could not have known that I would see this creation and feel better because of it.

That is the beauty of a random act of kindness. We offer a moment of grace and goodness up to the universe, not always knowing who will be affected or how they will be changed. If everything goes just right, those who receive that action will not only benefit themselves, but may also pass it along to others.

We are ripples in a pond, butterflies flapping our fragile wings and creating hurricanes in far-off lands.

In the same spirit of infinite, unforeseen possibilities, I share this drawing with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!