Monday, July 9, 2012

Fruits Of The Spirit: Love



Love, to me, is a strong as a mountain, as delicate as a cloud, and as deep and fathomless as the clear blue sky.  

This is Mount Index, a crazy craggy trifecta of a mountain peak that I pass when I am coming and going to Stevens Pass. In my mind, it is a key milestone - on the way up, it reminds me that I am now entering the steep terrain of a dangerous drive. On the way home, it sits as a beacon, telling me that the worst of the trip is now over. 

Just like Mount Index, our love for one another guides us through the dangerous passes in life, and gives us cause for celebration when we find ourselves safe again.

To read more posts on the Fruits of the Spirit, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!