Saturday, July 28, 2012

Danelle's Genius Idea

I love having clever, creative friends who share their ideas with me. And when they are considerate enough to document their genius in a blog of their own, well, that just takes the cake.

Or the sugar cookie, as the case may be.

Enter Danelle, who posted a timely and inspiring idea yesterday on her blog, Outnumbered. You can read all about it here.

If you don't feel like clicking today, I'll sum up her post in four short words.

Super. Cute. Olympic. Treats.

So tonight, during our viewing of the opening ceremonies of the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, we made our own slightly altered version of these little cuties:


Instead of sugar cookies and vanilla frosting, as Danelle used, I went with slightly lighter equivalents of vanilla wafers and whipped cream. M&Ms are mandatory components; I did not dare mess with that part of the equation.


Thank you, Danelle, for being so darn inspirational. I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!