Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Backyard Garden


When I wake up on a summer morning, and look out my bedroom window, I see this little corner of my back garden. It's a bit of a mishmash today - the chairs are pushed back willy-nilly, the flowerpots still look a bit bare, that far corner of the bricks definitely needs weeding. And of course, I have a few dozen ideas for how to make it better, cleaner, prettier, more interesting. My imagination works overtime.

But that's okay. This does not have to be a fancy or stylish space - just a cozy place to sit on a sunny day. If it's warm enough, it's perfect for dinner. I feel quite lucky to have it, just as it is.

1 comment:

  1. I think the landscape of your backyard garden is already beautiful. You just have to work on weeding and adding some more flowering plants. You can paint the stones that you have there, if you want. That would certainly spruce up your garden. What do you think? ->Jeremy Beauregard

    ReplyDelete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!