Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Getting Stuff Done

Newly covered seat cushions anxiously await the final dry time on their counter stool counterparts. And I'm so happy that I finished the paint job before the rain kicked in!

I arrived home from school today at 3:30 p.m.

After changing into my work clothes, I took a deep breath, grabbed my painting gear and dove into the top two tasks on my dwindling concrete kitchen counter to-do list. 

At one a.m., two cans of spray paint, three rolls of Frog Tape and half a gallon of Ozone later, my work was completed.
  1. Paint counter stool frames black; reassemble.
  2. Tape off and paint the kitchen walls.
  3. Touch up the woodwork around the window frames.
  4. Reinstall the sink and range top. 
  5. Style up those counters and celebrate!
Now, at 2:37 a.m., I'm still sitting in my painting clothes, full of adrenalin and nowhere close to feeling sleepy.

Dang. Feels so good to get stuff done, doesn't it?

* * * * *


A break-down of my kitchen upgrade adventure:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!