Friday, January 10, 2014

Good Enough


Up at Stevens Pass today, where expectations for precipitation were a mile high, I'm sorry to say that this was the only "big snow" in sight. Maybe those twelve inches of fresh will fall later tonight...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

But sweet, small flakes of snow drifted from the sky all day long, piling up velvety soft on the ground and filling my skier's heart with joy. I had a blast cruising powder-covered trails through the woods, popping over little jumps with soft, cushioned landings, and schussing down steep, swift slopes. Even if the predictions did not quite come true, it was a blissful, serene, and super fun day on the mountain.

* * * * *

More stories from my 2013-2014 adventures at Stevens Pass? Comin' right up:


* * * * *

Wanna read about all the twists and turns of my ill-fated 2012-2013 ski season? Check these out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!