Monday, July 9, 2012

Fruits Of The Spirit: Joy


One lovely day this spring, I was walking from my car to my classroom at school. The day was still cool, if not downright chilly, but the glorious sun was shining for the first time in a long time, and spring was definitely in the air.

As I passed from the parking lot to the grassy area outside my room, I was delighted to see that the field was abloom with the season's first dandelions. Their yellowy faces were so cheerful and bright that I couldn't help myself.

I marched straight through that dewey, damp grass to the thickest patch of yellow I could find, and I took this photo. My toes might have been wet and freezing cold, but my heart was full of joy.

To read more posts on the Fruits of the Spirit, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!