Friday, January 3, 2014

A Confession


Most women have some sort of luxury shopping addiction.

Fine leather handbags.
Jeweled watches.
Designer shoes.

Some are actually addicted to shopping itself.

And while I satisfy most of my fashion needs in relatively low-budget ways, there is one designer brand that absolutely makes me swoon.

When I see the storefront from afar, my heart beats faster.
Approaching the windows, I press my nose against the glass and stare in at all the loveliness.
Dare I cross the threshold and venture inside, I breathe in that rarefied air and run my fingers across every single gorgeously perfect object in sight.

Only on the most special of occasions do I ever actually buy any of these products. But when I do, I'm in heaven and every day that I use them, I feel like the luckiest woman on earth.

So let me be perfectly clear.

My name is Diane and I am an Apple-aholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!