Monday, June 4, 2012

Crushcrushcrush

I have a serious obsession for pink flowers.

There. I said it. Now I will offer proof.

After a productive afternoon of weeding, pruning, hedging, and general puttering about, I walked around my front gardens with a camera yesterday, snapping up pics of all my current blooms. See for yourself:

Rosa 'Cecil Brunner'
Digitalis purpura, common foxglove
Gypsophilia, baby's breath
Helianthemum, rock rose
Peony bud
Pelargonium, common geranium
Rhododendren
Rhododendron 
Rosa mutabilis
Rosa rugosa, double
Rosa rugosa
Rosa rugosa, single
Geranium, cranesbill
Columbine

Okay, so a few of those lush and lovely blossoms veer toward the red or purple ends of the spectrum, but it's hard not to notice that every single one of those flowers is PINK. See? I'm obsessed.

Oh wait. I just glanced out my front window and saw one that I missed yesterday.


So maybe it's not a serious obsession after all.

Let's just call it a little crush.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!