Friday, May 11, 2012

Taste The Rainbow

No hard feelings, Pinterest, but I haven't pinned any new images in weeks. Just wasn't feeling it. Then about three days ago, right out of the blue, I started up again and look what I have been choosing. 

Colors. Colors. COLORS. Bright and bold. Right now, I'm loving lots of warm reds, pinks, yellows and oranges, with some kicking lime greens and clear turquoises. Kind of like a tropical rainbow. 

I am a huge fan of color, but even so, this palette is unusually intense. See what I mean?


Amapola Barcelona II by Shirley Novak

Lucia and Mapp on Flickr via NestPrettyThings on Tumblr  

Prudent Baby

The Wedding Wire Blog

Amateur Couture
yumalum on Etsy
Simple Things

As I was mulling over this mystery, and absent-mindedly wandering around Pinterest a bit longer, I came across this little gem.


Zsa Zsa Bellagio


Maybe, Hannah, you are on to something. I'll paint myself like a big bag of tropical Skittles and see what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on Pinterest lately either. I think it's the Instagram! Haha! Maybe it's time I paid a visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally agree...it's the Instagram. I am so wrapped up in that game, it's not even funny. But it was nice to see good ol' Pinterest again too.

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!