Monday, June 14, 2021

Saturday Afternoon

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fvVb-AG0DIJbx1-DKJL1KY5CG6kG8943

"Always the journey, never the destination." -Simon Rattle


Yeah, yeah, yeah. 

We've all heard it a hundred times before: life is about the process of becoming, and every day is another step in that all-important journey. We never truly 'arrive' anywhere at all; we simply keep walking and learning and growing.

I really, truly do believe that is true. 

Sometimes, however, I believe it is also okay to lie back on your lounge chair, as a gentle sun warms your bones and honeybees buzz over the peonies, and say to yourself, "All things considered, this journey I'm on is going pretty darn well."

And that is exactly what I did on Saturday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!