Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Contentment

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mQO7-L1ZK9UpusyNxxCQl3LrerQyr2Qx

I considered doing some painting of my own, but by the time I'd wrapped up my work for the day around 2 a.m., I didn't feel inclined to start something new. 


Tonight I am in a quiet, reflective mood. After a long day spent on getting organized for my new algebra classes and solving more creative problems in my mega garage makeover, I felt the need for sweet, restful, relaxing energy.

And I knew just the ticket for my meditative mood. I watched this precious video.


If you might care to see a beautiful page of hand-drawn flowers spring to life from the capable hands of a young woman using a handful of elegant markers accompanied by piano music playing a soft melody line, then you are in for a treat. 

As for me, I'm purring with contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!