Wednesday, October 17, 2018

First Impressions

"Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent."
– Dalai Lama


If you walk into my house, shut the door behind you, and look at your immediate surroundings, this is what you will see. This space tells you a lot about me; it's almost as if you could look inside my brain. Each facet of the room reveals something that I want you to know. 

But rather than explain, describe or narrate the scene, I will simply let you look around and make your own first impressions. 





And if you haven't been to my house in person, I hope you will come someday soon. Because then you can meet me in real life and form some face-to-face first impressions too.


A firm, hearty handshake gives a good first impression, 
and you’ll never be forgiven if you don’t live up to it.
– P. J. O’Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!