Sunday, July 1, 2018

Flower Child

"Just living is not enough ... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." 
-Hans Christian Andersen

"I am the flower child who will not wilt. You couldn't have asked for anything more." 
-Annie Golden


The lavender is blooming at the Mukilteo beach.

So if the adorable lighthouse, misty marine air, and saltwater scenery aren't enough to tempt you down, then by all means, these purple spiked and sweetly scented beauties ought to do the trick. 

And if you still haven't grabbed your car keys and run out the door, let me show you what you're missing. 



Beautiful, right? I'm hoping to go back tomorrow so watch for me; I'll be the one standing in the flower beds with a great big smile. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!