Saturday, November 11, 2017

Never Have I Ever


Never have I ever imagined that I would spend a sunny but decidedly crisp and cool November Friday outdoors on my hands and knees, scrubbing the mold and mildew out of my dog's plastic swimming pool so that she could continue to lie down in this oversize drinking dish and cool her furry red belly while she laps up water throughout the winter months of the year. 

But yesterday, that is exactly what I did.

Which just goes to show that life is always full of surprises. 


Not much I wouldn't do for this girl. 

2 comments:

  1. And I am sure there is not much Grace would not do for you as well Diane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She pays me back in happy wags and wiggles, that's for sure.

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!