Sunday, July 30, 2017

Director's Cut


It's one thing to haul a van full of stuff from your parents' homes across the country. 

That's the easy part. 

The hard part, I am learning, is trying to figure out what to do with it all once you get it back home. 

I'll be honest. I'm not going to spend my precious and fleeting Seattle summer in my garage, digging through the endless boxes and rearranging all my storage. Oh no. There will be time for that when the clouds roll in. 

For now, I'm leaving my newfound treasures to rest in the dark while I enjoy myself in my gardens. 

Well. Except for two striped director's chairs from my mom's deck at the lake in Michigan. 

The minute I dragged them out of the truck, I knew just where to put them. They seem to be enjoying their new life in the Seattle sunshine just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!