Monday, March 21, 2016

A Good Sunday Evening

As I sit down to write tonight, a half-dozen ideas are ping-pinging around in my head:


I could tell you a story about the art I made this weekend.


Or the excitement in my cats' lives as I dragged their favorite old broken-down wicker chair back out to a sunny corner of the patio. 


I've got some pretty pictures of fresh flowers on my camera roll that would be perfect for sharing. 


Plus I had an interesting adventure to watch the U.S. Women's Hockey team practice for the upcoming world championships. They're working out in my backyard, so to speak, at the Everett Events Cebter and you can go watch them for free any night this week. 


But honestly, I don't really feel like talking about any of that. 

I'd much rather drink in the last peaceful minutes of this good Sunday evening and wish you a blessedly normal and happy new week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!