Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Moment In Mukilteo

After three weeks in India and a road trip from Tucson, I finally rolled up to my home sweet home. 


^ To my delight, my garden was going great guns. These clematis blooms cast their lovely spell on me; I stepped outdoors to set my suitcase in the sun for an airing out, caught a glimpse of their pinky-purple perfection, and the next thing I knew, I was yanking weeds for all I was worth. 


^ And I was inspired to make my own chicken curry, which I had been dreaming of during many a curry-filled meal in India. Oh sure, give me the rice and curry, but don't skimp on the veggies, hard-boiled egg and chopped peanuts. And I'll take a double helping of that naan. 

But these domestic pleasures, lovely as they were, lasted only a hot minute. Because within forty hours, I repacked my bags, grabbed my passport, and headed out the door once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!