Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ah-ah-ah ACHOO!!


I'm having a fabulous adventure here in Southeast Asia. After two interesting weeks in Danang, Vietnam, I hopped a plane bound for Kuala Lumpur and kicked off a four-week stay with my Malaysian friends. The first few days were a happy blur of friends, food, and familiar places, and I could not have asked for more. 

Then reality caught up with me  

In the form of a wicked virus that has had me coughing and sniffling, sore and feverish for the past five days. 

I'm slowly getting better but not gonna lie, this is a tough little strain. I've probably single-handedly created a continental shortage of tissue, and deprived everyone in a half-kilometer radius a solid's night sleep, due to all my coughing and hacking. 

But I'm still soldiering on. Nice try, evil Southeastasian virus, but you will never get the best of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!