Sunday, October 6, 2013

You Wanna Be On Top?

As a consequence of her particular Instagram obsession, my second-born likes to dress up in a cute outfit, find an interesting wall, hold a quick photo shoot, and then post the best results to her feed. 

Usually, she asks me to serves as her photographer. That's cool.

I'm perfectly relaxed on that side of the camera.

But the other day, when we were at IKEA and taking some shots of her at the iconic blue wall, she threw me a curve ball.

"Hey, Mom. Your pants and bag would look good against the blue. Let me take some pics of you."

Uhhhh. So outside my comfort zone. But okay.


So, I strutted across that grass, leaned against the gorgeous wall, and struck my pose. Starting straight down at the ground.

Whatever. That's how all the stylistas are doing it nowadays. 

And I guess it went alright because I'm still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model. 

Thanks, Tyra!

                top | Mossimo Supply Co. at Target 
          sweater | Mossimo Supply co. at Target several years ago
                bag | Phillip Lim for Target
         leggings | UNIQLO
             boots | Mossimo Supply Co. at Target similar to these 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!