Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Grounded

When spending time at KLCC Park in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, it's only natural to look up. After all, this pretty plaza is directly underneath the tallest pair of twin towers in the world. There is no shortage of people posing for pics against the impressive backdrop of these engineering marvels, the Petronas Towers.


To me, they look like a giant's shiny salt and pepper shakers.

But given the many hours I've spent in the past two months gazing up at their lofty heights, today I was ready to change my point of view. I decided to look down.

I know. Such a rebel, right?

Here's what I found on the ground at KLCC.


* * * * *

To find all the stories of my amazing adventures in southeast Asia, go here:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, kak na. Nice pics here!!!! Keep writing ok?!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had so much fun taking pics around KLCC Park and yes, I promise I will keep writing. :)

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!