Saturday, June 16, 2012

And They All Lived Happily Ever After

I stopped by the Manor today. Once again, I was drawn into its cozy charm and homey touches. See what I mean?


Once again, I was wowed by the magic that these six college girls have made with odds and ends, thrift store finds and handmade treasures. They have truly made a house feel like a home, and that is a very good thing.

But sadly, I must report that like all good things, this storybook tale is coming to an end. Finals week is history, the school year is over, and while the lease goes through the end of the month, the girls are slowly packing up and moving out.

Goodbye, lovely Manor! You have served these girls well, and you will never be forgotten.

The End.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh the Manor. We will miss it! So sad. But true, all good things must come to an end! And there will be many more good things to look forward to next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, so true..next year's home will probably be even sweeter, if that's possible. Can't wait to see it!

      Delete

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!