Sunday, May 10, 2015

Charminar: The Shops

Once I got past the terror of my morning panic attack and felt my feet on solid ground again, the rest of my day at Charminar was a breeze.


Oh, I mean, pay no attention to the:

temperatures over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, 
filthy runoff draining along the gutters, 
dank back alleys, 
ruthless shopkeepers, 
sideswiping traffic,
and continuous onslaught of staring Indians. 



But I didn't mind one bit. 


^ I enjoyed a steady stream of interesting vignettes,


^ endless shops full of colorful wares,


^ creative engineering,


^ and Bollywood bling like none other. 


My shopping day in Charminar was a never-ending tsunami of shocks and surprises and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

* * * * *

Here is the full story of my trip to Hyderabad, India and my visit with the Indian Princesses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!