Monday, February 4, 2013

#Glory

Rarely does God show up in a burning bush or strike persons blind to get their attention, although it has been known to happen. More often, an encounter with God will occur in an ordinary way, but the moment will feel exceptionally real. - Karla M. Kincannon

I just read these words and immediately thought of Instagram. When I scroll through the feed of photos that others have posted, or when I compose and edit my own shots, either consciously or just below the surface of my thoughts, I feel the presence of God.


There is no earthly explanation for the beauty that I see in these photos. And the fact that there is a constant renewal of the images in my feed, a never-ending stream of dazzling scenes that transcend the reality of everyday life...well, the only explanation I can find for this is God.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!