Monday, July 2, 2012

That's A Wrap


Given my fondness for paper, surprises, and making things, I suppose it's not too shocking to say that I love to wrap presents.

I love simple wrapping papers - especially if they are homemade.
I love ribbons that add color and pattern and texture - especially if they are tied in a simple bow.
And I love little handmade cards that are made from tiny scraps of favorite papers - especially if they are made with love. 

This simple gift is on its way to a special new baby friend of mine. The item inside is nothing particularly grand or special, but the small details and personal touches that I can add to this presentation are small ways to show that I care. 

And that is what I like about wrapping gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!