Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Eats

Yummmmm. My dinner today was simple and fresh and spring-y and delicious, just as a good Easter dinner should be. Here's a quick tour of my table.

First, I served fresh strawberries, rinsed and washed but otherwise straight from the field. They were sweet and delicious and I ate them with my fingers.

I'm not always a big fan of deviled eggs, but these were fabulous. I ate three of them, also with my fingers.

Salmon marinated in a teriyaki sauce and grilled outside. My favorite.
Grilled flank steak, crusted with a blend of peppers. Seconds, please.

Here's a look at one end of the table, revealing the fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes and my favorite Petite Fleur dishes.

Done. Tired. Time for a nap.

Whether you celebrated Easter today or just had a lovely Sunday afternoon, I hope your meal was just as scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...I'd love to hear from you!